Thanks for your interest in Fountainhead.
We are a team of A-players, who want to work only with other A-players. If you are driven to serve others and take pride in what you do, you will love working here.
We consider ourselves family. We eat lunch together. We celebrate our successes and our client’s successes. Our birthdays. Fridays. And each other.
With a team that is constantly growing, we are always looking for others who share our vision and really want to get stuff done and in our own small way, change the world.
We are hiring a...
Do you want your work to make a difference, by improving outcomes for purpose-driven, socially conscious services organisations? Are you burning with entrepreneurial spirit, driven by the strategic brain of a marketer, and love organising and delivering complex projects? Do you want to be excited about the work you do every day? Do you want to work in a team of passionate people who are obsessively results-focused, open minded, and always aiming higher? Does the thought of this excite you?
- Are fascinated by and have shown demonstrated results managing client relationships and delivering on their business objectives
- Are a proven communications agency project manager who uses data for good decision-making
- Have a strong background in marketing strategy, execution and leadership
- Delegate effectively and are respected by your teams - internal and external
- Are respected by your clients for being honest, forthright and delivering WOW
- Focus on delivering outcomes for your clients, while working in the best interests of the company
- Figure out how to fix problems, not figure out who to blame
- Take 100% accountability for your wins and your losses, reflecting on and learning from failure
- Are assertive, passionate and direct. You say what you think and are objective with feedback, appreciating receiving the same
- Have a career history of success, having worked in the trenches, delivering WOW for your team and your clients
- Want to do meaningful work and have meaningful relationships
- Are motivated by actively participating in the growth of Fountainhead and our clients
- Are a digital public relations and inbound agency
- Help those people with ideas that can change the world – whether they are big or small – tell their stories
- Look after each other and our clients
- Are obsessed with serving those who serve others
- Win when we deliver extraordinary experiences and results
- Embrace and build upon failure, learning from our mistakes
- Care more about your values and intelligence than your experience
- Believe in meaningful work and meaningful relationships
The mission of the Project Manager is to achieve Fountainhead’s goals of delivering WOW results for our clients.
This position requires an individual with exceptional strategic, analytical, planning/organisational, project management, implementation and interpersonal qualities. It requires a strategic thinker, who can clearly understand a client’s situation and map out a plan to deliver their objectives, considering their roadblocks. It also requires managing the implementation of the plan, through delegating production, logistics and delivery to the appropriate team members, while being the key client liaison.
You must have demonstrable success in managing client relationships, delivering high quality satisfaction to the clients, while maintaining the best interests of Fountainhead, keeping agreed projects on track and identifying new business opportunities with existing clients. You will be excellent in building internal and external project teams.
Across a portfolio of clients, you will be expected to:
Build and develop meaningful trusted advisor relationships with clients, being the primary point of contact
- Identify and lead the appropriate team (comprising internal and external members), delegating work to team members through a combination of direct interaction and project management software
- Craft project plans and scope of works with input from team members, monitoring/tracking deliverables, budgets, change management and reporting, balancing quality, cost, timeline and project scope
- Be committed to delivering timely projects and outcomes to the client, while also balancing the needs and human and financial resources of Fountainhead
- Develop and manage budgets including internal and external costs, monitoring the financial performance of accounts
- Not only manage the projects, but understand the project as it relates to the business objectives of Fountainhead and our clients
- Consistently deliver timely, high-quality work that is aligned to client goals
- Have excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Be willing to realign client expectations if they demand work outside of the agreed plan
You are not a fit if you....
- Think negatively
- Can’t communicate effectively and regularly
- If you are not interested in building success for Fountainhead and our clients
- If you can’t interpret data critically and create a story around it
- If you aren’t a resourceful self-starter
- You work quickly, but miss details because you want to get the job done, rather than get the job done right
- You easily overwhelm under pressure, handling multiple projects at once
- You can’t work in an environment of high standards
- You are always fighting fires and can’t take the time to think strategically
You know you are a right fit for this amazing opportunity if you...
- Are comfortable and excited by wrangling sometimes chaotic marketing and communications projects into well-organised plans
- Ask questions and are not afraid to speak up; can diplomatically manage client and team member expectations
- Are respected by your peers and clients for being honest, transparent, reasonable, fair and fun to work with
- Can manage multiple complex projects at one time
- Can delegate and follow up effectively, consistently getting desired outcomes and empowering team members to deliver WOW
- Have strong organisational skills, are proactive and are highly detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft suite including Sharepoint, Planner, Project and Teams
- Strong financial management skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher a benefit
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an account manager or project manager in a marketing, PR or ad agency, content studio or newsroom
Digital Marketing Fundamentals – you have a deep understanding and applied knowledge of business and communications strategy and trend identification, public relations/communications, analysis reports/audits, setting/monitoring performance against objectives and client relationship management. You will have a good understanding of search engine optimisation, content strategy, social media management, crisis and change management communications.
Critical Thinking – you expertly craft actionable and impactful strategies for your role and our clients
Project Management – you can keep large and complex projects organised for on-time, high quality, in-scope delivery
Reporting and Analytics – you can create advanced custom reports and dashboards and translate the data into narrative
Communication – you can communicate complex concepts in a simple way. You have strong presentation skills and are comfortable speaking in front of groups in person and via video
Why you'll want to work here
We really care about each other because we believe that life is best with meaningful work and meaningful relationships.
Fit — We will over-communicate fit through feedback and alignment with where the company is going and share exactly how you are helping improve the bottom line
Family — We know family is important and will be flexible so you can be present and live a well-integrated life
Freedom — We will give you ample freedom to make decisions and will not micromanage you
Fortune — If you accomplish your objectives, you will grow in compensation and responsibility over the next five years
Fun — We like to have a lot of fun around here. We think you will find this is a culture you will really enjoy
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Let's Do This!" in the subject line if you are the perfect person and then let's talk.
Visit this page regularly to review our open positions and apply for those you are qualified for and follow us on LinkedIn.